- Ready made A6 Notebook cover, undyed, with light natural stitching
- The Falcon Hobo Rover style has full pockets on both sides.
- The A5 size will fit the Hobonichi Cousin Notebook and the A6 will fit the Hobonichi Techo Notebook
- Premium vegetable tanned cow hide, 2.5 mm (6-6.5 Oz) thick
- Hand-dyed and finished
- The pockets are hand-cut, hand-finished and traditionally hand-sewn, hereby avoiding any sewing machine marks in the leather
- The Pockets leather leather is premium vegetable tanned leather 1.5 mm thick (3.5-4 Oz)
- They are made from the same high quality saddle leather the Falcon Notebook Cover is made of and will be dyed in the same color as your Cover
- The number of cardslots will vary with the size of the notebook
- Pen-loops are available in a separate listing
- This listing is for 1 leather Notebook cover as shown in images
- Comes without a notebook insert
- Shipping is calculated by the total weight of all items in the cart
Leather is a natural product and no two pieces of leather are the same.
Sometimes slight marks or folds can be seen on the surface. These marks of life give the leather character and add to the unique nature of the product.
The inside has been brushed and sprayed with a suede conditioner.
The leather has been conditioned with either oil or carnauba cream, so you don’t need to condition it further. The oils in your hands will be enough to keep it conditioned.
With use and handling the leather will get softer and more flexible over time, so don’t be afraid to take it with you and handle it a lot.
You can find more information about the leather used on my website: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/leather-for-travelers-notebooks/
You can find a tutorial and extra information on the threading of the notebooks how to add multiple inserts on my website as well:
If you like to make your own inserts, you can find some great free downloads here, These will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back once in a while:
Please contact us if you would like any further adaptations or a different setup.