Beautiful Dark Magenta colored Traveler's Notebook, with pockets. Card slots and a large pocket in the front and a secretarial pocket in the back.
Traveler's Notebook covers can contain a collection of Cahier style notebooks and other inserts, held together with a system of elastic bands, allowing for a unique to you configuration. They can be used as a diary, a journal, a notebook, art-journal or a day-book. This is a highly adjustable system and will form and shape entirely to your needs.
- The leather is premium vegetable tanned leather 2.5 mm thick (5.5-6 Oz)
- The pockets are hand-cut, hand-finished and and hand-sewn
- The Pockets leather is premium vegetable tanned leather 1.5 mm thick (3.5-4 Oz)
- The Pockets are traditionally hand-sewn, hereby avoiding any sewing machine marks in the leather
- Leather cover is as pictured, a dark magenta with red undertones.
- This listing is for 1 leather Traveler's Notebook cover with 1 plain insert.
- This item is ready to ship
- Shipping is calculated by the total weight of all items in the cart
Leather is a natural product and no two pieces of leather are the same.
Sometimes slight marks or folds can be seen on the surface. These marks of life give the leather character and add to the unique nature of the product.
The inside has been brushed and sprayed with a suede conditioner.
The leather has been conditioned with either oil or carnauba cream, so you don’t need to condition it further. The oils in your hands will be enough to keep it conditioned.
With use and handling the leather will get softer and more flexible over time, so don’t be afraid to take it with you and handle it a lot.
You can find more information about the leather used on my website: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/leather-for-travelers-notebooks/
You can find a tutorial and extra information on the threading of the notebooks how to add multiple inserts on my website as well:
If you like to make your own inserts, you can find some great free downloads here, These will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back once in a while: