- Beautiful Turquoise distressed Traveler's Notebook with pockets
- The leather has been dyed turquoise after which it was painted with a turquoise acrylic leather paint and sanded to get a soft aged effect
- Premium vegetable tanned cow hide, 2.5 mm (6-6.5 Oz) thick
- Hand-dyed and finished
- Standard 2 long and 2 short elastics to insert notebooks
- Standard for TN's with pockets 4 long inside elastics to insert notebooks
- Comes with one plain insert
- Comes with a little leather bookmark tag with your name
- This listing is for 1 leather Traveler's Notebook cover with 1 plain insert.
- Images shown are an example.
- Shipping is calculated by the total weight of all items in the cart
Lady Falcon Traveler is a highly customizable Leather Notebook Cover in Traveler's Notebook style.
This Lady Falcon Traveler can contain a collection of Cahier style notebooks and other inserts, held together with a system of elastic bands, allowing for a unique to you configuration. They can be used as a diary, a journal, a notebook, art-journal or a day-book. This is a highly adjustable system and will form and shape entirely to your needs.
Leather is a natural product and no two pieces of leather are the same. Sometimes slight marks or folds can be seen on the surface. These marks of life give the leather character and add to the unique nature of the product. The leather has been conditioned with either oil or carnauba cream, so you don’t need to condition it further. The oils in your hands will be enough to keep it conditioned. The inside has been brushed and sprayed with a suede conditioner.
With use and handling the leather will get softer and more flexible over time, so don’t be afraid to take it with you and handle it a lot. You can find more information about the leather used on the website: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/leather-for-travelers-notebooks/
You can find a tutorial and extra information on the threading of the notebooks how to add multiple inserts on my website as well:
If you like to make your own inserts, you can find some great free downloads here, These will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back once in a while: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/free-printable-insert-templates/