Sign in to find your order status or fill in your order number and corresponding email address.
Shipping times and other details can be found on the FAQ page
What does the status mean:
- Order has been processed: We wrote out your order into individual worksheets, combining individual add-on's with the notebooks. Your order is now on the stack in the studio, or the paper office.
- We started cutting the leather for this order: Not all leather has been cut yet.
- All leather for this order has been cut: When all the leather has been cut, the rest of the steps for making your notebook / wallet /folder / pen-case can be done. Some items take a longer time to make than others, because they have more processing steps.
- Order entered printing stage: The last step with all orders is the printing step. Here we print all inserts and address labels. Your order is almost ready to ship.
- Fullfilled: Your order has been shipped.