- After the Leather has been dyed in the base color you selected with your Falcon Traveler, it will receive a coat off Leather acrylics
- The Acrylic layer can be a matching color or a contrasting color to the base dye.
- The Leather will be lightly sanded to reveal the underlying dye or natural leather color.
- If you selected the (separate) pen-loop add-on customization for your Falcon Traveler in the matching color, the pen loop will receive the same treatment.
- View Gallery for examples.
- This listing is for 1 upgrade with Distress on 1 leather Traveler's Notebook cover
- Choose the size in the drop down list that matches your cover size
- Choose with or without pockets (yes/no)
- Pen-loops are available in a separate listing
- Shipping is calculated by the total weight of all items in the cart
Leather is a natural product and no two pieces of leather are the same.
Sometimes slight marks or folds can be seen on the surface. These marks of life give the leather character and add to the unique nature of the product.
The inside has been brushed and sprayed with a suede conditioner.
The leather has been conditioned with either oil or carnauba cream, so you don’t need to condition it further. The oils in your hands will be enough to keep it conditioned.
With use and handling the leather will get softer and more flexible over time, so don’t be afraid to take it with you and handle it a lot.
You can find more information about the leather used on my website: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/leather-for-travelers-notebooks/
You can find a tutorial and extra information on the threading of the notebooks how to add multiple inserts on my website as well:
If you like to make your own inserts, you can find some great free downloads here, These will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back once in a while:
Please contact us if you would like any further adaptations or a different setup.
The pictures shown are an example.