- After the Leather has been dyed with the base color you selected for your Falcon Traveler, it will receive a coat of Leather acrylics with a mix of colors to achieve Galaxy look.
- You can choose to have a basic galaxy add-on or an image based Galaxy add-on.
- You can leave a combination of colors for your basic style galaxy add-on in the box below. The basic style does not have a specific image of a galaxy as a base, but will be like the blue and red examples you see here.
- For the Image based Galaxy add-on you can send an image after purchase with the Galaxy you would like painted on the Lady Falcon Traveler, through the file upload form on the order status page.
- If you selected the (separate) pen-loop add-on customization for your Falcon Traveler in the matching color, the pen loop will receive the same treatment.
- This listing is for 1 upgrade with to the Galaxy look on 1 leather Traveler's Notebook cover
- Choose the size in the drop down list that matches your cover size
- Choose with or without pockets (yes/no)
- Pen-loops are available in a separate listing
- Shipping is calculated by the total weight of all items in the cart
Leather is a natural product and no two pieces of leather are the same.
Sometimes slight marks or folds can be seen on the surface. These marks of life give the leather character and add to the unique nature of the product.
The inside has been brushed and sprayed with a suede conditioner.
The leather has been conditioned with either oil or carnauba cream, so you don’t need to condition it further. The oils in your hands will be enough to keep it conditioned.
With use and handling the leather will get softer and more flexible over time, so don’t be afraid to take it with you and handle it a lot.
You can find more information about the leather used on my website: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/leather-for-travelers-notebooks/
You can find a tutorial and extra information on the threading of the notebooks how to add multiple inserts on my website as well:
If you like to make your own inserts, you can find some great free downloads here, These will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back once in a while:
Please contact us if you would like any further adaptations or a different setup.
The pictures shown are an example.