- Upgrade your Traveler's Notebook leather Cover with a Riveted Pen-loop
- This listing is for 1 upgrade with a Riveted Pen-loop on 1 leather Traveler's Notebook cover
- Choose your style and placement in the drop down list
- Keep in mind that an inward positioned pen-loop can interfere with your inserts
- Riveted pen-loops are not available for use with a Lady falcon with pockets, since they would inhibit the normal functioning of the pockets!
- If you have more then one Traveler in your shopping cart, please make sure to leave a note saying on which Falcon Traveler the pen-loop needs to go
- The option for the matching pen-loop will match the outside of your cover
- This listing is for 1 Riveted Pen-Loop
- Images are an example
- Shipping is calculated by the total weight of all items in the cart
Leather is a natural product and no two pieces of leather are the same.
Sometimes slight marks or folds can be seen on the surface. These marks of life give the leather character and add to the unique nature of the product.
The inside has been brushed and sprayed with a suede conditioner.
The leather has been conditioned with either oil or carnauba cream, so you don’t need to condition it further. The oils in your hands will be enough to keep it conditioned.
With use and handling the leather will get softer and more flexible over time, so don’t be afraid to take it with you and handle it a lot.
You can find more information about the leather used on my website: http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/travelers-notebook-free-inserts/leather-for-travelers-notebooks/
You can find a tutorial and extra information on the threading of the notebooks how to add multiple inserts on my website as well:
If you like to make your own inserts, you can find some great free downloads here, These will be updated regularly, so be sure to check back once in a while: